Saturday 1 September 2012

Summer of 2012

The summer between 1st and 2nd year was a mix of marketing, self assigned shooting and traveling.

I got a summer job working with Loyalist College Marketing helping them design and create a photobank/archive.  It started with adding keywords to every photo they had for the past 5 years.


My cousin was getting married in June so my mom and I traveled to Newfoundland for 3 weeks to go to the wedding and spend some time with family.
NFLD photos coming soon..

I also got a chance to stage manage a show with the King's Town Players - An Evening of Course Acting.





My summer ended with a trip to Toronto to go to FanExpo (see post FanExpo2013) and then camping with some friends at Charleston Lake.





All the while freelancing for my local weekly paper the Kingston This Week. Then it was back to school in September.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment