Friday 7 June 2013

Internship - Kingston This Week - Week Four (June 6) Published

And so it comes to an end.  This is my last week, as an intern, working for the Kingston This Week.  I didn't write as much this week but it was full of photo opportunities.  I don't really know what to expect in the coming weeks (besides graduation) so my posts might be a less regular, but I'm still freelancing and I hope one of my job applications goes my way.  I'll keep you posted (ha ha).

Events I covered: Public Works Open House, Port of Bath Marine Festival, EOSSA Tennis, Mikey on Board partnership with Two Men and a Truck, P3 Hospital group going to Toronto, Green MD's Day.

Stories I wrote: A column about me (carry over of my story about new author Jan Miller)

This is what got published (and again, some events/stories were held for next week):


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment