Tuesday 19 March 2013

Final Advisory Board

Another bites the dust.

In this program we have 4 opportunities to speak with and show our work to the advisory board.  Twice in first year and twice in second.  I have attended all four events.

My portfolio has evolved greatly.  I've also had the chance to be a 2-year representative to the advisory board.

I got the chance to speak with:
Jim Wilkes - retired from Toronto Star
Steve White - Sun Media QMI
Rod Frketich - Kitchener/Waterloo Region The Record
Jessica Darmanin - Macleans Magazine

I only showed my photo portfolio (we only had 15mins with each adviser).  The feedback was very helpful and I was able to see and make some minor adjustments to make the overall presentation that much stronger.













-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment