Saturday 25 May 2013

Internship - Kingston This Week - Week Two (May 23) Published

I know I'm repeating myself but week two just flew by.

I'm excited that I'm still being assigned my own stories along with shooting for other reporters.  I'm starting to get recognized at some of the high school sports events now :)

I've lived in Kingston all my life and I find it fascinating that there are so many places I didn't know about.  Did you know that we have a Tennis club and a lawn bowling club? 

Events I covered: Walk a Mile in Her Shoes, Rolling on the Runway, Science Rendezvous, high school tennis, soccer and track/field, and the Legionnaires Parade.

Stories I wrote: CAA Worst roads campaign, Centennial Ecofair, first time author Jan Miller and the Blue Canoe fundraising campaign.

This is what got published (and again, some events were held for next week):


-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment