Sunday 31 August 2014

Fan Expo Canada 2014 - 4 Days in Toronto (Part 1 of 2)

I'm going to try and just summarize my 2014 Fan Expo Canada experience because I ended up taking over 1,600 photos over the five day trip.

Thursday was my traveling day. I decided to take the train because I didn't want the hassle of driving in downtown Toronto traffic, especially because I would be traveling alone. My cousin Sarah, who I was staying with and would be going with me to the convention, met me at Union Station and we took the subway back to her apt in the Church Street/Wellesley area to drop off my stuff.  Then we headed to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre to pick up our Premium passes and wander around to see where everything was and figure out a plan for the follow three days.


Lunch at a yummy Thai place around the corner









My amazing cousin just tossed together chicken alfredo for me for dinner - it was SO GOOD.
Friday started with Matt Smith (AWESOME) and then lots of wandering, shopping and taking photos of as many cosplayers as I could. Having access to the premium lounge to rest was awesome.  It was quiet and a nice break from the chaos of the expo floors. We brought our own food so didn't have to over spend or waste time in the really long food lines.


















Continued in part two

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment