Saturday 31 October 2015

Halloween Weekend 2015

This year I decided (after being invited) to go trick-or-treating with my best friend and her 4-year-old daughter. They live in the country so the plan was to go trick-or-treating in Kemptville.
I usually just end up handing out candy at my parents house so I figured that since I was invited, I'd take the chance and try photographing a Halloween night.
My friend does the family costume thing so -  the 4-year old was dressing up as a good witch, her mother the black cat and her father was the broom.  I decided that I would be her spell book and went ahead and looked up ideas on Pinterest.
I took me a few days but I ended up creating my costume from a cereal box, paper towels, glue, mod podge, paint and sparkles.





We met up with some friends and headed out to Kemptville around 6 p.m..  I was surprised at how packed the neighbourhood we went to was.



Since I ended up taking a few hundred pictures over the next few hours, I'm only going to post a handful of them here.












Happy Halloween everyone.

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment