Wednesday 3 April 2013

Just keeping busy

So since classes have wrapped up I've been trying different ways to keep momentum until my internship starts.

Besides cleaning, I've had classmates give me "assignments" and I've been walking around town re-introducing myself to Kingston.

Saturday, Mar. 23rd was Earth Hour and Kingston Unplugged had an evening of events planned in market square downtown.  I decided that I'd challenge myself to cover the event and shoot a multimedia.  I hadn't shot video in low light situations so I figured it would be great way to learn.  To just jump right in.

It was soooo fun.  I had a basic idea of what I wanted but looking back I wish I had taken more stills and spoken to the organizers before hand to get a better idea of what to expect and maybe an interview :D

Here is my final product: VIDEO LINK - Earth Hour - Kingston Unplugged 2013
 

No comments:

Post a Comment