Friday 22 March 2013

Photojournalism Class of 2013

Well....

I'm not sure I would be able to describe what the past two years have been like for me, what they've meant to me.

I was stuck.

And now..... I'm not stuck anymore. :D

Looking back through two years worth of photos (and memories) I am SO happy I took this leap.

Along with learning how to tell/show stories with pictures and words, I've gained some amazing new friends, learned that I love to teach and that I'm not the only one who LOVES to take pictures that document life and the world around me.

I can't wait to get out there and do this for a living.

March 2013
September 2011
Section A Ladies - I never would have stayed sane without you
Graduating Class of 2013
(missing Ben, Tom, and Vivek)
I just can't wait to see what we accomplish
Section A + Dan, Scott, Sam and Jazzy
These are the people I learned with (and from) on a daily basis and I will miss them all immensely
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment